Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Don't be stupid, sepiaone.

If you don't like this thread of kitty pictures, don't look at it.

I've never enjoyed a thread so much. Certainly not anything ever done by Jake.

FIRST:

I coulda gone to FAKEBOOK if I wanted to see a slew of this kind of slop.

SECOND:

After BREEDING cats for more than a dozen years, I'm not seeing anything I HAVEN'T seen WAY too many times! :P

Sepiatone

FIRST:

SECOND:

After BREEDING cats for more than a dozen years, I'm not seeing anything I HAVEN'T seen WAY too many times! :P

Sepiatone

and still NObody is forcing you to look at it, right?? :wacko:

So relax....

So do it.

Those of us who don't do facebook can remain here in the offtopics forum, enjoying entertaining offtopics like this one.

People like yourself - who can't seem to stop themselves from making a-hole comments in such a nice thread - are definitely more suited to facebook.

2i90dpg.jpg

That is very close to mine, who I took in as kittens - a brother and sister from the same litter, with coloring almost the same as these two. The female was just a little less black in the fur - more of a dark grey. But her brother - the orange and white one - was always very affectionate to her, like this one seems to be.

• Like 2

That is very close to mine, who I took in as kittens - a brother and sister from the same litter, with coloring almost the same as these two. The female was just a little less black in the fur - more of a dark grey. But her brother - the orange and white one - was always very affectionate to her, like this one seems to be.

Getting two from the same litter (as kittens) is pretty cool.

GbXNsUe.gif

Sans, I hope you know that if THIS was the norm between these two species, no Tom and Jerry cartoon would have ever been made! ;)

(...cute gif, and another of your amazing and amusing finds)