Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cats

SansFin

laffite and TheGayDivorcee -- she appreciates your kind words. She'd say so herself, but at the moment, she's strictly a mouser! Wrist and hand surgery means no keyboarding, limiting her to using a mouse to copy and paste. Don't worry -- she's not in pain. They wired in an electronic thing to scramble the nerves (no comment on whether the effect traveled up to her brain). It makes her happy she can keep this thread going. Your appreciation really makes her day. :)

• Like 1

laffite and TheGayDivorcee -- she appreciates your kind words. She'd say so herself, but at the moment, she's strictly a mouser! Wrist and hand surgery means no keyboarding, limiting her to using a mouse to copy and paste. Don't worry -- she's not in pain. They wired in an electronic thing to scramble the nerves (no comment on whether the effect traveled up to her brain). It makes her happy she can keep this thread going. Your appreciation really makes her day. :)

Keep those hands off the keyboard (and go easy with the mouse) and I'm quite sure there is nothing wrong with her brain. Tell her to get well. We look forward to her full return.

• Like 1

Please wish her all the best for a swift recovery.  That sounds most uncomfortable.  But no amount of wiring could impair that great and creative brain. :)

Oh, just a mama protecting her kitten.  This reminds me of the story a couple years ago when a cat had his family trapped in a bedroom. They called 911 and the police came out--no arrests that I remember.  I believe they all went into family therapy.

• Like 1

Sansfin,

I wanted to say again how much fun and joy these are. I don't spend much time on the Internet. It takes me long enough to read the boards daily. I appreciate all you do.

I hope all is going well for you. Take care of yourself.

• Like 3