Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dogs have larger front cortexes, so they are more intelligent.

But cats are cooler and more beautiful.

Well put, DB.

Yes, dogs have larger cortexes.  And they are also the only animal who, when trained (cats will only bee trained if they want to be) , will look at what you are pointing at, instead of at your finger.

The year was 1973..  we had a Maine Сoon cat which closely resembled the one pictured here - I have no remaining photos of him. We were going to give him a name but then thought "What's the point?". Every day when I'd come home from work, I'd drop my work clothes in the laundry basket and he'd drag my work shirt out to the living room and do unspeakable things to it. Every day.

R9Gzkpd.jpg

Reminds me of CAT from Breakfast at Tiffany's.  He never got a name either.  i.e- the name situation

• Like 1

Well put, DB.

Yes, dogs have larger cortexes.  And they are also the only animal who, when trained (cats will only bee trained if they want to be) , will look at what you are pointing at, instead of at your finger.

But cats can be let loose, and they will usually find their way back home. You let a dog loose, you're taking a big risk that you'll never see him again.

• Like 1