Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Great Pictures, Jake.

The quote by Hemmingway reminds me of a reworded quote that I have on a t-shirt;

And thou shalt have dominion over all the beasts, except, of course, for cats.

It's true that cats will only allow you to train them if they are willing to be trained.

Great Pictures, Jake.

The quote by Hemmingway reminds me of a reworded quote that I have on a t-shirt;

And thou shalt have dominion over all the beasts, except, of course, for cats.

It's true that cats will only allow you to train them if they are willing to be trained.

enhanced-buzz-5842-1372797320-18.jpg

“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.”

—Mark Twain

• Like 4

tumblr_ny4gq2igNS1qzefipo1_500.gif

Meet Felina Pussicatti with her new video on feline hygiene. As a bonus she will follow

with an aria of Verdi (or is it Pussini) where you will find her in her best meow mode. Thanks

Felina. High art and high-giene do go together.

"Scooter, a 30-year-old Siamese cat from Mansfield, Texas, has just been crowned the new Oldest Living Cat by Guinness World Records."

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2016/5/guinness-world-records-announces-30-year-old-scooter-as-oldest-living-cat-428117

Oldest-cat_tcm25-428118.jpg

Wow! That's equivalent to a human being about 150 years old!

My female will be 19 at the end of June - about 95 in human years. Considering that she is unable to jump up even the tiniest amount and is almost completely blind, I wouldn't really wish another eleven years on her, even though I'm gonna miss her terribly when she's no longer here.

• Like 2