Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Darkblue;

I had a cat whom I adopted after she was already quit old named Amy whom I loved dearly.  I had her for only 3 years and 9 months. She was precious to me.  Thanks for sharing about your kitty.

Gc11iWk.gif

This JIF is only a few seconds. I wonder if left alone in real time, would the kitty eventually figure out to hold the lever down and try to move towards the little kitty stick at the same time? Seems to me cats would be smart enough to do that, no?  The JIF frozen in time doesn't do Kitty justice.

• Like 1

My cat just attacked my hand. I was sitting outside twirling a blade of dune grass between my thumb and fingers, when she splayed herself out flat on the ground, sliding her head back and forth as if to scratch her chin, gazing intently at my hand. Then, WHAM!

Instant cat glove.

My cat just attacked my hand. I was sitting outside twirling a blade of dune grass between my thumb and fingers, when she splayed herself out flat on the ground, sliding her head back and forth as if to scratch her chin, gazing intently at my hand. Then, WHAM!

Instant cat glove.

My cat attacks if provoked, but also when frightened or there is too much noise.

I try to accommodate him as much as possible.

e959df64ed11a237699fee8895f0759c.jpgIn 2004, Sgt. Rick Bousfield, on receiving news of his unit's deployment home, refused to leave "Hammer," an Egyptian Mao cat who was born on the military base in Iraq. The cat provided companionship & obtained rank by being a champion mouser. He endured mortar attacks with soldiers hiding him within their body armor. Through the help of Alley Cat Allies & several donations, Hammer became a media sensation as he was reunited with Sgt. Bousfield at Denver Int'l Airport!

• Like 3

In the Breath Right commercial, I thought stealing one's breath only applied to babies. ;)

i23t77.jpg

2IgfyHZgRXiNTaBFOgoW_Cat%20Fan.gif

Interesting that, after awhile, they can't let go the micro viewing. They might pause and gaze indistinctly at the fan from time to time but they aren't really seeing it at that time. Otherwise they have to follow that mother every second. Do cats get dizzy?

Amazing concentration !