Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Suddenly got a craving for Chinese.

_90519289_museumcat1.jpg?fit=1024%2C576

"I'm supposed to be in the lotus position practicing my Spiritual Program, but to hell with it. It's almost time to eat."

Wow - if that's a house cat and not some leopard cub or something, it should be worth a small fortune!

That Bengal cat is astonishing in its beauty. Great photos, some of the shots are pure glamour cat photo op stuff.

That Bengal cat is astonishing in its beauty. Great photos, some of the shots are pure glamour cat photo op stuff.

I clicked on the google search link and had a boo at the many Bengal cat examples.

But that one below is easily the most arresting of them all - the colouring and pattern is so much deeper, so much more vivid than the others I saw. Astonishingly beautiful housecat.

Wow - if that's a house cat and not some leopard cub or something, it should be worth a small fortune!

I googled Bengal Cats,found a place that breeds/sells them.

They're absolutely Beautiful,the markings are incredible and there are several varieties,all different colors/markings.

Gawd i wish i could own one.They have a wild beauty that is missing from most common house cats.

The lowest price i saw is for speyed/neutered cats @$450.00...but prices range up to $4,500 for "top quality breeders,"show breeders" Silver/Snow Show breeders" and "Mink Breeders"...and those prices are from 2011-2014.

I wish i had the $$$ to buy one. :( ...i Do love cats! :)

slayer_stand_lefty_copy.jpg

Honey_Butter_left_copy_copy.jpg

kelly_turn_sit_tree.jpg

boomer_snow_male_1_face_cu_rising_sun_be

• Like 2

Cats instead of ads now grace the London subway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/37349854

I like that! Should I ever become a billionaire, I will do the same. I would also try to buy up all the cable ad spots for a week or month - maybe longer. 

• Like 2