Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

rrRfG6I4QVWe2iedu6hs_cat%20jumps%20on%20

"No, not like that, like this ... there, that's how you block a human from walking past."

This is  one reason a person shouldn't stand under a large, precariously hung air conditioner.

32c14c1eb72ab378fe3726a83276d332.jpg

rhgSVRkQTMO9vVLFYTql_cat%20standup.gif

Feline Flo has been working on her pratfall. She has a long way to go. Don't give up, Flo!!

Whoever put that sweater on that cat should be ashamed of themselves.  Kitties don't like to wear clothes, especially ill-fitting tops!

:huh:

rhgSVRkQTMO9vVLFYTql_cat%20standup.gif

• Like 2

Whoever put that sweater on that cat should be ashamed of themselves.  Kitties don't like to wear clothes, especially ill-fitting tops!

:huh:

Good thing cats and dogs  has no self awareness or they be ashamed of their owners.

dog-apparel-cat-clothes-pet-clothes-batm

Good thing cats and dogs has no self awareness or they be ashamed of their owners.

:lol:   Oh, I think they have some self awareness and have their own little ways to get back at their humans when those humans act like idiots (especially with some of these "fashions.").

• Like 2

If I'd tried to do that to either of my kitties I'd have been scratched up with prejudice.

• Like 3

Good thing cats and dogs  has no self awareness or they be ashamed of their owners.

...or they would call PETA. I abhor this sort of thing. The animals are appealing in their own right, they don't need to have their appearance altered just because some stupid human thinks it's cute.

Bad link, can't see it.

I can.

I just checked using two different browsers (Chrome and Edge), and signed in and out of the site, and it shows up every time. What browser/OS are you using?

I can.

I just checked using two different browsers (Chrome and Edge), and signed in and out of the site, and it shows up every time. What browser/OS are you using?

Using Windows XP with Google Chrome.  All I see is a little icon with cat20.jpg.  Does no good to click on it, just keep seeing the buffering symbol.

Post a link.

I tried to post my screen snapshot but Tinypic is messed up as well. (Image Failed To Load) :angry:

Using Windows XP with Google Chrome.  All I see is a little icon with cat20.jpg.  Does no good to click on it, just keep seeing the buffering symbol.

Post a link.

I tried to post my screen snapshot but Tinypic is messed up as well. (Image Failed To Load) 

https://www.slavorum.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cat20.jpg

I guess other people can see it. A couple have "Liked" it, anyway.

Does this one work?

F9exrtH.jpg

Now I can, looks like Russia has their version of Grumpy Cat. :lol:

• Like 2

Time for some bench pressing...1..2...

DEvLiJkXgAAKeKU.jpg

"Bench pressing, my ****. I'm holding the damn thing up!!"

Edited by laffite
Edited For Language
  • Like 2