Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

I lost my cat today. She turned 17 last month. She had kidney failure. Another bad day... :(

I don't have any pictures of her, but she looked similar to this:

shutterstock_8008522.jpg?itok=7xIA-hF5

Truly sorry to hear this.  We currently have 7 cats and a dog.  Saw the below frame recently and I think it is true for those who own pets.

Memorial Photo Frame, Thanks For Everything I Had a Wonderful Time - Picture Frame For Lost Pet or Loved One, Holds 3 x 3 Photo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

I lost my cat today. She turned 17 last month. She had kidney failure. Another bad day... :(

I don't have any pictures of her, but she looked similar to this:

shutterstock_8008522.jpg?itok=7xIA-hF5

I'm so very sorry. I understand your loss. Last March I lost my cat of 17 years to liver failure. His name was Jesse. He was my best friend and I still think of him every day. We grew up together. He was my 10th birthday present. He actually knew how to talk. Whenever we would say something to him he would answer back with a silent meow.

11.thumb.JPG.abee33fbeb5c6c470c2f68fe73832d55.JPG

Enough time has passed that I only think of pleasant memories now. Take care and keep kitty alive with your memories of her. Try and have a happy Easter. 💗

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

I am very sorry for your loss. Coping with the passing of such a companion is often more difficult than with the loss of a human friend because the little one was so very innocent and caring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an eight-month-old kitten named Jack that reminds me of the kittens in this video. I don't think I would have a house left if I had four Jacks. But I wouldn't say no. 🥰