Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• 2 weeks later...

probably was caught off guard by two male lions ... if cubs were around those two will kill ... magnificent male lion ...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can I talk about my pet cat? I've haddum for over a month now. I am quite proud of the little dickens. his apparent hobbies are hiding from me and eating. he will need months to loosen up from his ordeal. first he was abandoned in a shelter by his previous owners but the worst was to come. the poor soul had to have shots then followed by neutering. he was at the humane society shelter for a long time over three months and his number was fast approaching. but my brother, his lady friend who works in an animal shelter and I conspired to save his life. his premature end was averted because he is a very handsome all-gray cat. he's a nebelung. that's a long-haired russian blue. it cost me $300 to adopt him. that is how much I like cats,

People also ask

How much does a Nebelung cat cost?

Purchasing a Nebelung is quite expensive. They are one of the more expensive cat breeds, with a Nebelung costing around $1,000 for a high-quality kitten.

Nebelung | International Cat Care

Nebelung Breed Photo

• Like 1
On 9/28/2021 at 10:01 PM, NipkowDisc said:

can I talk about my pet cat? I've haddum for over a month now. I am quite proud of the little dickens. his apparent hobbies are hiding from me and eating. he will need months to loosen up from his ordeal. first he was abandoned in a shelter by his previous owners but the worst was to come. the poor soul had to have shots then followed by neutering. he was at the humane society shelter for a long time over three months and his number was fast approaching. but my brother, his lady friend who works in an animal shelter and I conspired to save his life. his premature end was averted because he is a very handsome all-gray cat. he's a nebelung. that's a long-haired russian blue. it cost me $300 to adopt him. that is how much I like cats,

People also ask

How much does a Nebelung cat cost?

Purchasing a Nebelung is quite expensive. They are one of the more expensive cat breeds, with a Nebelung costing around $1,000 for a high-quality kitten.

Nebelung Breed Photo

People who work in kill shelters ought to be spayed and neutered themselves!

• Thanks 2

May I share a picture of my kitty?  🙂

This is Miss Bea.  I got her from a former co-worker when she was just a lil kitten.  She's about three years old now.

IMG_0715.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

my nebelung cat snowball is really coming along. he likes to rub against me and have me pet and stroke him and he is eating like a pig.

he insists on a whole can for every serving now...but they are small cans.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...