Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GRAND EXIT (1935)

PrinceSaliano

Greatly enjoyed this Columbia "B" (not the first time on TCM). Now how about...

THE SECRET WITNESS (1931)

DECEPTION (1932)

THE NIGHT CLUB LADY (1932)

COCKTAIL HOUR (1933)

FOG (1933)

MASTER OF MEN (1933)

NIGHT OF TERROR (1933)

SO THIS IS AFRICA (1933)

MILLS OF THE GODS (1934)

THE NINTH GUEST (1934)

WHITE LIES (1934)

THE BEST MAN WIN (1935)

CARNIVAL (1935)

ESCAPE FROM DEVIL'S ISLAND (1935)

THE LONE WOLF RETURNS (1935)

There are some other Columbia B films Ann Sothern made in the mid-thirties that TCM could show, too. :)

I was a bit surprised and disappointed that TCM is not running Ann Sothern's first Columbia movie LET'S FALL IN LOVE (1933) this month, especially since they've shown it before. So there shouldn't be any problem with finding or preparing a good print for broadcast.

Not only is it a good one, but certainly an important one in her career and definitely should be included in any month-long tribute like this. 

I was a bit surprised and disappointed that TCM is not running Ann Sothern's first Columbia movie LET'S FALL IN LOVE (1933) this month, especially since they've shown it before. So there shouldn't be any problem with finding or preparing a good print for broadcast.

Not only is it a good one, but certainly an important one in her career and definitely should be included in any month-long tribute like this. 

Thanks for the info...I didn't remember it airing before. I'd like to see EIGHT BELLS, one she made with Ralph Bellamy at Columbia. And THE GIRL FRIEND, which costarred her first husband Roger Pryor, looks interesting too.

That one has been shown several times in the last year on the "Get-TV" channel. Check to see if you receive it - I'm sure they will be running it again.

I am sorry to say that it is not available here. Questions were raised late last year re: new channels for local cable and it is sad to say that their long-term plans are to add only digital versions of current channels.

I am sorry to say that it is not available here. Questions were raised late last year re: new channels for local cable and it is sad to say that their long-term plans are to add only digital versions of current channels.

I don't have Get-TV, either. It's not available in my area. But I do have most of the other channels like Me, Antenna, etc.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings