Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lilyan Tashman

drednm

Yup, you're right there. What a shame. It would be a big hit with TCM watchers.

I would think so. The plot sounds like fun. I'm sure if TCM had showed it they would have showcased it and I would definitely had watched........SIGH.

Not necessarily so. Every film TCM airs doesn't have an article written about.

I know of movies that have articles that have not been shown, such as That Man From Rio, but I don't know of any movies that have aired on TCM that do not have an article on the Database page for it.

I know of movies that have articles that have not been shown, such as That Man From Rio, but I don't know of any movies that have aired on TCM that do not have an article on the Database page for it.

Well right off the top of my head, my film project Enchantment (1921) aired in November and there's no article about it. I even submitted one and they never posted it.

Well right off the top of my head, my film project Enchantment (1921) aired in November and there's no article about it. I even submitted one and they never posted it.

OK, that's one.  I would still feel confident concluding a film hasn't aired on TCM if there were no article.