Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spell check non-existent (on tcm.com only)

This is not a new issue, I have had this for as long as I have been posting here.  I use Firefox, and the data entry forms normally have a red squiggly line underlining proper nouns or incorrect spellings.  No indication of misspelling on this site.  Not sure if that is administrator-disabled, or if it is due to the package they are using.  In this day and age, it is an uncommon thing for me to run into.

I have tried it on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 - the spell-checker here works with both (squiggly red underline).

Your difficulty may only occur here when you post in Rich Text - changing to Plain Text may alleviate this.. don't know. Here's something that might help:

Click Here

I have tried it on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 - the spell-checker here works with both (squiggly red underline).

Your difficulty may only occur here when you post in Rich Text - changing to Plain Text may alleviate this.. don't know. Here's something that might help:

Click Here

Hey,  since I have your attention maybe you can explain something to me.    I can get TCM on 480 or 1080.    Today a movie was on and the 480 filled the entire screen while the 1080 was more of a square (but it did look a little sharper).   

I understand the 1080 is HD,  but is there ever a time the non HD mode is a better 'fit' based on how TCM is broadcasting a film?

Click Here

Thanks!  I didn't consider that it might have something to do with the enhanced form.  No reel problum, I will jist have moor missellings. :)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings