Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Village of the Giants

NipkowDisc

Just waving an early morning hello, darkblue.  :)

Back at ya, GayD!

Sorry, I didn't see your greeting as I shut down right after making that last post to Nipkow and went to bed. But it's kinda morning for me now , so........ a morning wave to you as well!

Back at ya, GayD!

Sorry, I didn't see your greeting as I shut down right after making that last post to Nipkow and went to bed. But it's kinda morning for me now , so........ a morning wave to you as well!

Sometimes I'll see fellow posters in the wee hours and wonder if they're fellow night owls or insomniacs, or very early risers, for those on the east coast.  Anyway, always good to see you.

I'm a night owl and an insomniac.  Sometimes I'm awake, but insensible.  I just flop over on the couch with the TV on.  However, if I'm reasonably alert late in to the evening and early morning hours I'll usually prowl around the IMDb or TCM or perhaps even check my e-mail (which isn't as much fun as looking up info about movies).

I personally believe VILLAGE OF THE GIANTS would have been a much better picture if Arch Hall Jr. and Sr. had been involved...

Well, it's a pretty damned stupid movie as it is, so you've got a point. They maybe could've made it into something of a cult item instead of the waste of celluloid it is.

Maybe I'm being too harsh - little kids probably find it to be pretty awesome.

I'm a night owl and an insomniac.  Sometimes I'm awake, but insensible.  I just flop over on the couch with the TV on.  However, if I'm reasonably alert late in to the evening and early morning hours I'll usually prowl around the IMDb or TCM or perhaps even check my e-mail (which isn't as much fun as looking up info about movies).

I wonder how many there are of us here.  One thing I should learn is to not "sleep post" after I've taking an Ambien!   

Well, it's a pretty damned stupid movie as it is, so you've got a point. They maybe could've made it into something of a cult item instead of the waste of celluloid it is.

Maybe I'm being too harsh - little kids probably find it to be pretty awesome.

what about that dance sequence? ride the bos om! :lol:

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings