Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi -

I think that Doris Day and Rock Hudson both had great smiles - especially when they were smiling at each other - their eyes smiled as well as their mouths ... I loved Vivien Leigh's dainty "Cheshire Cat" smile. Leslie Caron had a playful smile as well .... BUT - for me the knee buckle smile of all time was Elvis Presley's - WOWIE!!

- Madge

I agree. Gere is a silver fox!

Ladies...

Ingrid Bergman

Olivia de Havilland

Jean Simmons

Maureen O'Hara

Irene Dunne

Janet Gaynor

Angela Lansbury

Greer Garson

Deborah Kerr

Myrna Loy

Claudette Colbert

Gents...

William Powell

Cary Grant

Ronald Colman

Don Ameche

Paul Newman

Victor Mature

Sidney Poitier

Errol Flynn

Gregory Peck

John Barrymore

William Holden

I just watched the Hustler, and even though I already said this, I just wanted to reaffirm that Paul Newman without a doubt has the most enchanting smile. Now the Hustler is not a particularly happy movie but man oh man when I catch a glimpse of that smile I just melt.

Has anyone mentioned Vivien Leigh's kittenish, flirtatious smile that she flashed now and then in "Gone With the Wind." You first see it on display when she's flirting with the Tarleton twins on the front steps of Tara. She uses it to finagle Frank Kennedy into marrying her. Her smile was used like a weapon and an enticing come on--just a few of the tricks our favorite minx used to survive the Civil War.

Gene Kelly all the way, I love that Irish grin of his, you can be so frustrated with one of his characters in his movies but everything's okay after he smiles. Definately one of the Top ten best smiles. Cary Grant also had a charming smile.

Deanna Durbin had a dazzling smile that lit up the screen. She also had very sparkling, candid eyes. As one person noted, "She smiled with her eyes!"

I also really like Judy Garland's smile, and Irene Dunne's, Margaret Sullavan's and Audrey Hepburn's.

Believe it or not, when she truly smiles (and that wasn't too often) Bette Davis has one of the greatest and warming of smiles. Check out Old Acquaintance and (made for TV) White Mama. See if you don't agree.

Reginna

Montgomery Clift has the most gorgious smile I have ever seen. His whole face just shines whenever he flashes those pearly whites. My fave movie with him is " A Place In The Sun" and he hardly ever smiles in that movie, but when he does it is just too sweet. What perfection....

Ok here are three people:

Gene Kelly: People have already said him but i have to say it again. I love him!!!!!

Frank Sinatra: I love his smile as well and his voice

and then best of all: dudududududududududududududu!!!

Richard Beymer: If no one knows who he is, he is Tony on West side story. I love him to death and his smile is MAGICAL. It can do many things. I want to marry him!!!!!! I want to be Riffs sister-in-law!!