Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Android App on 5.0 Lollipop crashes

Thank you for the prompt response.  Unfortunately, it did not work.  I had already tried a system reset.  No luck.  Am I the only one having this problem? If so, there might be another program that is causing a conflict.

A problem with the WATCH TCM Android app seems to be tied to Lollipop regardless of the hardware on which it is loaded. There are complaints in many Android forums about it. Strangely, this appears to be the only thread concerning the Lollipop issue on the board that is actually run by the company that produces the app.

The more recent reviews in the app store are trending toward one star because it is not working for new users and has become in operative for those of us that have updated to Lollipop from previous Android releases.

It is a mystery to me why TCM has ignored this problem. My email to the support group has gone unanswered for 45 days or so.

• Like 2

Thank you for the input.  At least it seems I'm not the only one on the planet with the problem (although it seemed so on this board for a while).  Guess we'll have to wait until TCM develops a fix.  I really miss the application though  :(

• 6 months later...

Try this trouble shooting page for the S5. There are some upgrade problems which may be cleared when you perform a "wipe cache partition" - there are instructions.

CLICK HERE

it didn't work.  movies still freeze and lock up the phone although the audio is good.  i have to remove the battery to unlock/restart the phone.