Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest George

Can't log in

Guest George

Getting a message "Invalid username or password." when I try to login to the TCM boards. I was able to change my password, receiving a confirmation e-mail etc. (meaning my username & password ARE valid) but can't login to the boards. I've noticed that others can login, so what gives?

Guest George

Though I would prefer to keep using my original login ID (path40a), it seems that I was able to create a new one to use (path40b) with all the same attributes.

Before I completely abandon my original (2 year old, 1700 post) ID, is there anyway for you to reactivate it? After all, the AOL screenname service recognizes it (e.g. I can logon using my old ID and password), it's just TCM's message boards that don't, giving me the aforementioned error.

Guest Hawkes

I am sick...sick...sick...of trying to login to this website...everything worked for a day or two and haven't been able to effectively login again...tried to re-register using new login info...no luck...No...No...No ...is all I've been getting and I'm about at the end of my rope/reel...

Mine says that my email address was not found....and when I pulled up my account (kimbo3200), my email address was there, the same exact one I was trying to login with. I had to create a new name, with the EXACT same email address and it worked...but I would really like to keep my last one...