Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ha!  Cute....

Well, I don't know how it works in Brazil, but here in Detroit, the ONLY way to get busted for drugs is to forget to leave the police their "pay envelopes" at the proper drop-off at the proper time!  :P

Plus, I'm thinking the pup merely thought, by seeing everyone lying down, that it was probably "nap time"!

Sepiatone

Ha!  Cute....

Well, I don't know how it works in Brazil, but here in Detroit, the ONLY way to get busted for drugs is to forget to leave the police their "pay envelopes" at the proper drop-off at the proper time!  :P

Plus, I'm thinking the pup merely thought, by seeing everyone lying down, that it was probably "nap time"!

Sepiatone

It does look like nap time.  Soon to be nap time in the big house, I assume.  (As opposed to the dog house.) 

One smart canine.

And some lucky girls get diamonds and dogs!

Or maybe even a copy of David Bowie's LP "Diamond Dogs"!

Anyway, I brought this up to my wife who asked,"Why are DOGS considered "man's best friend?  why not WOMEN?"

I allowed that yes, I consider that the better choice for "best friend" status, as I can certainly find more "fun" things to do with a WOMAN than I can a DOG! ;)

Anyway, I certainly couldn' t have THAT kind of fun with a dog, and don't wish to know the guy who COULD!   But then;

A woman an be a man's best friend maybe only if the man isn't homosexual, THEN his best friend can just be another man."

My wife countered, "Well then, on the other hand, DIAMONDS can be a girl's best friend no matter if SHE'S straight or NOT!"

Sepiatone