Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Geoffrey Lewis

JakeHolman

I remember very well the first time I ever noticed Geoffrey Lewis. It was in a movie made for tv - a western called 'The Gun and the Pulpit'. He played the part of a really cool gunfighter. One of the things that drew my attention to him was that he so much resembled Mr. Deinisch, one of my high school physed teachers. The resemblance was very much around the mouth.

Anyway, I really liked him in that movie and would identify him immediately forever-after when I saw him in anything. Which was often.

One of out best unsung supporting players.

I remember very well the first time I ever noticed Geoffrey Lewis. It was in a movie made for tv - a western called 'The Gun and the Pulpit'. He played the part of a really cool gunfighter. 

Wow, interesting.

It seems most of the roles I remember him playing were almost always of the "comically inept" sort.

(...almost "Don Knotts-ian" even)

I re-watched Salem's Lot a short while ago. Geoffrey Lewis certainly made a memorable contribution to the eerieness of that film.

41117ab0-3f1c-4e85-ad51-9740ffb0f6e7_zps

Lance Kerwin is a youth minister on my island and was in the paper a couple years back for getting government assistance while he owned properties still in California. He was eventually cleared of the more serious charges and got basically community service.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings