Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

this made me laugh ...

kaslovesTCM

on my Canadian TCM Schedule the 1951 movie Gun Play is categorized as a "musical"

This happens frequently on the US schedule too. One day, about 3 months ago, nearly every drama or adventure was classified as musical on the day's schedule.

Oh, YEAH???

Name ONE SONG from it!!   :lol:

We used to have a "TV book" that came with a local paper which had a staff with an acerbic and "off the wall" sense of humor.  And they'd sometimes excersize it in making movie synopsis' in the daily schedules.

For one example, when listing the showing of a movie called "Attack Of The Mushroom People",   The brief "blurb" concerning what the movie might be about, informed the readers that it was----

"A story with a morel" !  :P

Sepiatone

Oh, YEAH???

Name ONE SONG from it!!   :lol:

We used to have a "TV book" that came with a local paper which had a staff with an acerbic and "off the wall" sense of humor.  And they'd sometimes excersize it in making movie synopsis' in the daily schedules.

For one example, when listing the showing of a movie called "Attack Of The Mushroom People",   The brief "blurb" concerning what the movie might be about, informed the readers that it was----

"A story with a morel" !  :P

Sepiatone

I think I remember that movie, Sepia!

Didn't the story take place in the little Caribbean seaport town of Porto Bello?

(...sorry...yeah, yeah, I know...as Hibi would say, "Sigh") ;) 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings