Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

waiting for a title to come back.. how to flag?

ttodd0450

Haven't been to the forum here for a while  so the site has been changed or the option removed ,,  but if I am waiting for a title to come back to TCM for a date to play .. how can I flag that title .. 

title is  the 1959 Walt Disney title of The Shaggy Dog ..  but when I bring it up  there is no place to do the flag ..  or am I looking in wrong place  ??

Haven't been to the forum here for a while  so the site has been changed or the option removed ,,  but if I am waiting for a title to come back to TCM for a date to play .. how can I flag that title .. 

title is  the 1959 Walt Disney title of The Shaggy Dog ..  but when I bring it up  there is no place to do the flag ..  or am I looking in wrong place  ??

You're going to the right place, but the title must be on the schedule for airing within the next three months (I believe) before the Reminder or Email functions appear - below the title.

The next three month's scheduling is regularly posted here. As soon as the next month's schedule is available, someone will post it. Once this is available, you go to TCMDb and check your title - the Reminder should appear - if it has been scheduled.

If you check The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947) - scheduled for tomorrow evening, you'll see the Reminder and Email tags.

Welcome back!

:)

I think you can only flag titles that are already on the schedule.

You can click on REMINDER on the movie's TCM database entry and you'll be sent an email alert to remind you when the movie is airing on TCM.

The REMINDER button does not appear for movies that are not currently on the schedule. 

I think you can only flag titles that are already on the schedule.

You can click on REMINDER on the movie's TCM database entry and you'll be sent an email alert to remind you when the movie is airing on TCM.

The REMINDER button does not appear for movies that are not currently on the schedule. 

Thank you

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings