Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jurassic World (2015)

mr6666

due out in June

Trailer: http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi475377945

"Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. After 10 years of operation and visitor rates declining, in order to fulfill a corporate mandate, a new attraction is created to re-spark visitor's interest, which backfires horribly."

• 1 month later...

I saw this this afternoon, mostly out of nostalgia-my son and I watched the first one when he was about 6 and so we went to see this last one.   It wasn't bad--it lacked the "message" of the first film and was mostly a formulaic,  hi tech romp with an obvious bad guy (who gets his) a cute kid and his disinterested teenage brother (who of course become besties while running from dinosaurs) a maverick dino trainer and  the love interest. Some bad guys escape, leaving things open for a sequel. Pretty bland--kids will like it (7 and up) but I wasn;t too impressed.

• Like 1

I saw this this afternoon, mostly out of nostalgia-my son and I watched the first one when he was about 6 and so we went to see this last one. It wasn't bad--it lacked the "message" of the first film and was mostly a formulaic, hi tech romp with an obvious bad guy (who gets his) a cute kid and his disinterested teenage brother (who of course become besties while running from dinosaurs) a maverick dino trainer and the love interest. Some bad guys escape, leaving things open for a sequel. Pretty bland--kids will like it (7 and up) but I wasn;t too impressed.

Well,I guess I'm just a bland 7 yr old then...loooool Fun ruiners!

• 1 month later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings