Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is THE AVIATOR airing in Canada?

Yes it is.  Do you not get the option to look at the Canadian schedule as well?

Just above the Daily/Weekly Schedule options there is 'Print/the U.S. flag/the Canadian flag"

There's a tribute to Natalie Wood on July 20.

I love Natalie Wood.  I'm looking forward to seeing Penelope again.  I really enjoyed that movie when I watched it the last time it aired.  It's a shame that this movie isn't on DVD.  It's not even on "Print on Demand" on Warner Archives. 

Right now my DVR is acting up.  Hopefully the DVR can get it together by Monday so I can record the Natalie Wood movies.  I'd really love to see Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice again too.  TCM hasn't aired that one in awhile.  

I love Natalie Wood.  I'm looking forward to seeing Penelope again.  I really enjoyed that movie when I watched it the last time it aired.  It's a shame that this movie isn't on DVD.  It's not even on "Print on Demand" on Warner Archives. 

Right now my DVR is acting up.  Hopefully the DVR can get it together by Monday so I can record the Natalie Wood movies.  I'd really love to see Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice again too.  TCM hasn't aired that one in awhile.

PENELOPE was.a.movie I saw when I was really young on The Fabulous 52, or a similar show; it left.a strong impression on me, but couldn't remember the title or stars. Thanks to TCM, I reconnected with this vivid childhood memory.

Yes, PENELOPE is such a fun movie.

I saw BOB & CAROL & TED & ALICE a few years ago on TCM.

It's a good movie annd Natalie Wood is good in it and so very pretty too.

I love the opening.

• Like 1

Right now my DVR is acting up.  Hopefully the DVR can get it together by Monday so I can record the Natalie Wood movies.

I recently had a problem with my DVD burner. Took my a while to figure out what was going wrong. It turns out that TCM has recently added the High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)  scheme to their signal. So now I have to pull out the HDMI cable from the DirectTV box to record with the TV turned off or with the TV tuned to another channel.

I recently had a problem with my DVD burner. Took my a while to figure out what was going wrong. It turns out that TCM has recently added the High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)  scheme to their signal. So now I have to pull out the HDMI cable from the DirectTV box to record with the TV turned off or with the TV tuned to another channel.

How long ago did this happen?