Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just wondering . . .

is dolores hart still alive and still a nun? where is lizabeth scott? wasn't dean stockwell the most beautiful little boy you ever saw (and, he's still working)? how many children does clint eastwood have - with how many women? thelma ritter (the wonderful thelma ritter!) had a beautiful daughter who was (or is) also an actress - who is she and what is she doing? is patty duke still married to that GI and living in idaho (or iowa)? she's had a chaotic life but her kids seem to have turned out well. is john astin still alive? is it true that yvonne de carlo is living in the retired actor's home - is that the one in new jersey or in california? i miss jack lemmon and walter matthau - are their wives still alive and well? leslie uggams in a big hit on broadway - where has she been all these years? and eartha still young and beautiful and belting them out every night - good for her!

Like Gilda Radner (as Roseann Roseannadanna)use to say--boy you ask a lot of questions! Just kidding.

Dolores Hart is still alive & a nun

Yes, Dean Stockwell was a cute little kid and still is a handsome man

I think Eastwood has at least 7 children with at least 4 women.

John Astin is still alive--don't know if Patti is still married but I think she does live in Idaho.

Lemmon & Matthau's wives are both alive

Leslie Uggams was just in a Broadway play--I think it was an all black cast doing On Golden Pond until James Earl Jones got sick recently

Don't know the answer to the other questions. IMDB.com is a great place to check out info on all the stars but now I think you do have to become a member of the site (at no charge but you do have to register.)

wasn't dean stockwell the most beautiful little boy you ever saw (and, he's still working)?>>

Dean Stockwell had a wonderful run with Scott Bakula on "Quantum Leap". I believe the TV series is available on DVD. It's alot of fun and the chemistry between Bakula and Stockwell is great. Stockwell still shows up in movies and TV shows.

how many children does clint eastwood have - with how many women?>>

I believe he has five with three different women.

is patty duke still married to that GI and living in idaho (or iowa)? she's had a chaotic life but her kids seem to have turned out well. >> Yes.

is john astin still alive?>> I believe so.

i miss jack lemmon and walter matthau - are their wives still alive and well? >>

Carol Matthau died last year. As for Jack Lemmon's wife, Felicia Farr, she is still alive.

leslie uggams in a big hit on broadway - where has she been all these years?>>

You can see her in "The Golden Age of Broadway: By the Legends Who Were There."

Bracken,

Don't think of so much as a correction as an addition! :)

I remembered Carol Matthau's obit mainly because it got a lot of play here in Los Angeles.

Have loved Dean Stockwell, especially in Quantum Leap.

Still am unsure how many children Clint Eastwood has. He's been married twice. Once early in his career. I believe the wife's name was Lola???? Then he had a relationship with Sondra Locke for many, many years. Then Francis Fisher for a few years and they have a daughter together. Now he is married to a tv reporter from Carmel and I think they have two children but don't quote me.

hi lzcutter:

thanks for the information. it's fnny, i have broadway legends on order from amazon - didn't even know uggums was in it.

dean stockwell has always been one of my favorites - saw him years ago in the boy with green hair and the window (with barbara xxx). he must surely have one of the longest careers in the business - i mean of those people who are still alive and working. maybe elizabeth taylor's career has spanned more years, but she doesn't really work anymore, does she? neither does mickey rooney.

i'm sorry to hear of carol matthau's death - that was a strange pairing, wasn't it - but as far as i know it seemed to work. first a new york socialite married to william saroyan and then to walter matthau - it's a stretch.

i remember seeing a preview of a western years ago - in beautiful technicolor - where a group of people were sitting around a campfire. one of them was felicia farr and she was just gorgeous.

what about thelma ritter's daughter - she was quite famous in the theatre but i can't remember her name.

thanks again.