Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Im4movies2

AMC'S Red Dot People

Before any showing of a feature the trailers are introduced by those stupid red dot people at AMC cinemas.  They have been running for two years now and I'm getting sick and tired of them.  I liked the real people better.  Anyone else?

I'm probably not the only one who has no idea what the heck you're talking about. AMC is one of the larger national theater chains, but they're not everywhere. Here where I live, except for one independent, all the first-run theaters are operated by Regal Entertainment.  Red dot people sound interesting though...please explain what those are.

Yes, please explain what a red dot person is?  I'm totally clueless as to what you are talking about but perhaps that is because I rarely go to a theater anymore. 

Yeah, thanks, Fred. For the amount of times that I go to first-run movies each year, it probably wouldn't bother me, but I can see how people who go often could quickly get tired of it.

The trick with anything like that is to move on to something new before the public is sick and tired of it.