Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"I Want To Live" query...

Sepiatone

The tall blonde guy who played the bartender, early on in the movie, who spills a drink on Graham and a prospective "john" looked familiar.  Bur neither WIKI or IDBM led to any info on who played the part.  Now it's bugging me!

Anyone know?

Sepiatone

The tall blonde guy who played the bartender, early on in the movie, who spills a drink on Graham and a prospective "john" looked familiar.  Bur neither WIKI or IDBM led to any info on who played the part.  Now it's bugging me!

Anyone know?

Sepiatone

Did you check "The 'Live' thread" thread?

I'd swear I saw LEN LESSER in a bit part here; he was standing next to Simon Oakland in a printing room it looked like.  Only on-screen for a few seconds, but it sure looked like him. 

I reckon LEN LESSER is best-known for playing 'Uncle Leo' on SEINFELD in the '90s. 

Wish I could help you with the info on the names of the blonde barkeep and potential 'john'.  There's so many character actors who appear in small parts it's hard to keep track of all their names whether they go on to bigger parts or not. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something similar:  When I watched 'FLAP' (1970) the other night on TCM I'd swear that was ALAN CARNEY as the train conductor, but he's uncredited in the film and there's no info on the IMDb, either.  I reckon I could add a credit myself, but since I'm not 100% sure I'd rather not add it.   

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings