Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
scsu1975

RICH'S MADE-UP TCM GENERAL DISCUSSION POLLS

If so many people liked this post, why couldn't he dredge up just one meager response?

I dunno, DGF.

Maybe for the same reason those old vaudevillians coined the phrase, "That's a tough act to follow".

(...and so if you think YOU can, then give us YOUR response to Rich's latest funny and clever "poll" post here, dude...you're sometimes pretty good at that...in your signature brief sort'a way)  ;)

• Like 1

I dunno, DGF.

Maybe for the same reason those old vaudevillians coined the phrase, "That's a tough act to follow".

(...and so if you think YOU can, then give us YOUR response to Rich's latest funny and clever "poll" post here, dude...you're sometimes pretty good at that...in your signature brief sort'a way)   ;)

OK. My vote goes to Andy Griffith playing Donald Trump, 60 years before Trump became President.

• Like 3

She takes up with Charlie the Tuna.

Her YouTube video Revenge Needlepoint with Cathy goes viral.

Have to admit the "She gets stung by bees" thing had me a bit perplexed for a minute there, Rich.

Ah, but then of course I remembered Olivia was in that '70s star-studded Irwin Allen turkey.

(...ya see, this is why my game/quiz show contestant days are now behind me...ten years ago I could rattle off 95% of the answers before Trebek would even finish his reading of them, and NOW 50% of the time you can hear me sayin', "Wait, wait! I know that one, but it's just not comin' to me!" and just as one of the Jeopardy contestant nerds answers it...what a !#$%&! it is gettin' old, eh?!)

;)

• Like 1