Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
scsu1975

RICH'S MADE-UP TCM GENERAL DISCUSSION POLLS

If so many people liked this post, why couldn't he dredge up just one meager response?

I dunno, DGF.

Maybe for the same reason those old vaudevillians coined the phrase, "That's a tough act to follow".

(...and so if you think YOU can, then give us YOUR response to Rich's latest funny and clever "poll" post here, dude...you're sometimes pretty good at that...in your signature brief sort'a way)  ;)

• Like 1

I dunno, DGF.

Maybe for the same reason those old vaudevillians coined the phrase, "That's a tough act to follow".

(...and so if you think YOU can, then give us YOUR response to Rich's latest funny and clever "poll" post here, dude...you're sometimes pretty good at that...in your signature brief sort'a way)   ;)

OK. My vote goes to Andy Griffith playing Donald Trump, 60 years before Trump became President.

• Like 3

She takes up with Charlie the Tuna.

Her YouTube video Revenge Needlepoint with Cathy goes viral.

Have to admit the "She gets stung by bees" thing had me a bit perplexed for a minute there, Rich.

Ah, but then of course I remembered Olivia was in that '70s star-studded Irwin Allen turkey.

(...ya see, this is why my game/quiz show contestant days are now behind me...ten years ago I could rattle off 95% of the answers before Trebek would even finish his reading of them, and NOW 50% of the time you can hear me sayin', "Wait, wait! I know that one, but it's just not comin' to me!" and just as one of the Jeopardy contestant nerds answers it...what a !#$%&! it is gettin' old, eh?!)

;)

• Like 1

I believe that you are not exploring all of the possibilities which new imaging technology allows.

The use of motion-capture and green screens make it possible for Tor Johnson to play all of the parts!

"Have George Reeves suit up as Superman and free the slaves."

I like it Rich, however how about maybe also havin' that other Tarelton twin suit up as Batman, and then you've really got somethin' there!

(...what would HE do, you ask?...oh, I dunno...wait, I've got it...he starts up the K K K after the war...well, Batman DOES have that dark side to his personally, ya know...AND, from I know of 'em, their Grand Dragon IS the only one who dresses in black and just like you-know-who, RIGHT?!)

Have it discovered a few months after the tragic death on four legs of Bonnie that she is

actually the illegitimate offspring of U.S. Grant and Prissy. 

Have Ashley open the first gay bar in Atlanta, the Carpetbugger.

• Haha 2