Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Johnny Depp and the Australian Agricultural Minister

Bogie56

Check out the news today about Johnny Depp visiting Australia in the company of his two dogs.  Seems he didn't declare them which prompted the Australian Agricultural Minister to say in interview that Depp, even though he may have been voted sexiest man-alive twice, had a choice: to have his dogs put down or to bug ger off back to the United States!

Check out the news today about Johnny Depp visiting Australia in the company of his two dogs.  Seems he didn't declare them which prompted the Australian Agricultural Minister to say in interview that Depp, even though he may have been voted sexiest man-alive twice, had a choice: to have his dogs put down or to bug ger off back to the United States!

Well, let's hope they put Depp down before they put his dogs down.

No talent, and stupid. And I don't mean the dogs.

A former "Sexiest Man Alive" shouldn't be treated that way.

Just sayin' . . .

A former "Sexiest Man Alive" shouldn't be treated that way.

Just sayin' . . .

You're right.  This isn't the report I saw first thing this morning.  The dude was a bit more direct and the Bug ger off was meant for Depp.  Here he is trying to rephrase it.

In an earlier interview the Minister really said that Depp should just bug ger off which I thought was quite hilarious in a very frank Australian way.

I imagine he was then swarmed by the world's media so he put on a suit jacket and attributed that remark to the dogs.

Weird choice of words that are verboten on this site.  Yesterday I tried to type the Nazi dude's name, Himm ler and otto correct clicked in.

In an earlier interview the Minister really said that Depp should just bug ger off which I thought was quite hilarious in a very frank Australian way.

I imagine he was then swarmed by the world's media so he put on a suit jacket and attributed that remark to the dogs.

Weird choice of words that are verboten on this site.  Yesterday I tried to type the Nazi dude's name, Himm ler and otto correct clicked in.

Yeah, the things that are bleeped can be quite amusing.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings