Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tea and Sympathy with Deborah Kerr comes on tomorrow at 4PM. A real hidden gem and probably one of my 5 favorite movies of all time. It seems to be very underseen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGrandMaster said:

Tea and Sympathy with Deborah Kerr comes on tomorrow at 4PM. A real hidden gem and probably one of my 5 favorite movies of all time. It seems to be very underseen. 

Yes, I wanted to make sure I posted about it in advance so people can set their DVR's if they're not going to be home when it airs.

I agree with you that it deserves a wider audience.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to SHE'S WORKING HER WAY THROUGH COLLEGE tonight. I've never seen it, and I love to see the films in which lovely Virginia Mayo has the opportunity to show off her dancing skills.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sagebrush said:

I'm looking forward to SHE'S WORKING HER WAY THROUGH COLLEGE tonight. I've never seen it, and I love to see the films in which lovely Virginia Mayo has the opportunity to show off her dancing skills.

It's an enjoyable piece of "fluff."

• Like 1

A little late but I love Waterloo Bridge and watch it a lot of the time when it comes on. Also planning on staying up late and watching Wings tomorrow. Never seen it. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheGrandMaster said:

A little late but I love Waterloo Bridge and watch it a lot of the time when it comes on. Also planning on staying up late and watching Wings tomorrow. Never seen it. 

Both versions of WATERLOO BRIDGE are great-- the precode from 1931 and the remake from 1940 with Vivien Leigh & Robert Taylor.