Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

10 minutes ago, ElCid said:

This is easier to read than what TCM now shows on their site.

These are screen shots from TCM's site. I just make sure all the titles are collapsed, not expanded, so there isn't any super enlarged font or ginormous photos.

14 hours ago, TopBilled said:

These are screen shots from TCM's site. I just make sure all the titles are collapsed, not expanded, so there isn't any super enlarged font or ginormous photos.

Also without the "ginormous" header.

1 hour ago, ElCid said:

Also without the "ginormous" header.

Exactly!

And for people following along, the screenshots I am using for this thread now indicate times in the Pacific zone.

The main purpose of this thread is not to be too specific about what time something aired, but to keep a running record of all the movies that did air on a given day.

I have the correct CST time zone selected, but this month's listings show start times one hour later than actual.

Ex. 10/2 The Story of Mankind shows 6pm but began at 5pm.

I became aware when the listings didn't jive with the DISH program guide.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Mike1951 said:

I have the correct CST time zone selected, but this month's listings show start times one hour later than actual.

Ex. 10/2 The Story of Mankind shows 6pm but began at 5pm.

I became aware when the listings didn't jive with the DISH program guide.

Thanks. I am sure they will re-adjust it at some point. 

I can't figure out how to isolate partial posts from the new schedule format, lol.

I just wish TCM would have put DESTRY RIDES AGAIN in a better time slot than they did. They so rarely show this little gem from the golden 1939.

3 hours ago, sagebrush said:

I can't figure out how to isolate partial posts from the new schedule format, lol.

I just wish TCM would have put DESTRY RIDES AGAIN in a better time slot than they did. They so rarely show this little gem from the golden 1939.

I think it may be cheaper for them to show certain titles from outside the Turner library, during off-peak hours. That's my theory since this happens a lot.

• Thanks 1