Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On 3/4/2021 at 11:19 AM, TopBilled said:

Friday March 5, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 12.28.29 PM

THE39STEPS Lucie Mannheim voiceovers suggest the vapid vocalization of Draconian Deborah Evans-Stickland:

On 3/5/2021 at 2:36 PM, TopBilled said:

Saturday March 6, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 12.27.33 PM

Killer's Kiss retroactively recalls the after hours of another noirish EXPERIMENT IN TERROR (1962).

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Vidor said:

Is there a schedule out for April that lists the short films that will run as fillers between the features?

No idea. Maybe someone else knows...

16 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Monday March 15, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 2.48.16 PM

I wish ON BORROWED TIME would get a prime time spot at least once instead of always during the daytime. It really deserves it. 🙂

3 hours ago, sagebrush said:

I wish ON BORROWED TIME would get a prime time spot at least once instead of always during the daytime. It really deserves it. 🙂

I guess it's a matter of devising a theme for it. Like maybe a primetime spotlight for Beulah Bondi.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, TopBilled said:

I guess it's a matter of devising a theme for it. Like maybe a primetime spotlight for Beulah Bondi.

I'd love that! Or how about one for Cedric Hardwicke? 😃

• Like 1
On 3/15/2021 at 1:58 PM, TopBilled said:

Tuesday March 16, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.37.44 AM

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.37.58 AM

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.38.11 AM

I had to look at MovieCollectorOh's website to find out why there were so many Elizabeth Taylor films on 16 March.  The theme is "Growing Up On Screen", and you can see by their progression that Liz is going from a teenager to middle-age here.  They repeat the same thing with Roddy McDowall later on in the late evening/early morning.  

2 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

I had to look at MovieCollectorOh's website to find out why there were so many Elizabeth Taylor films on 16 March.  The theme is "Growing Up On Screen", and you can see by their progression that Liz is going from a teenager to middle-age here.  They repeat the same thing with Roddy McDowall later on in the late evening/early morning.  

The previous week they aired several Dean Stockwell films, which went from 1945 to 1970.

• Thanks 1