Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM schedules

TopBilled

3 hours ago, sagebrush said:

I wish ON BORROWED TIME would get a prime time spot at least once instead of always during the daytime. It really deserves it. 🙂

I guess it's a matter of devising a theme for it. Like maybe a primetime spotlight for Beulah Bondi.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2021 at 1:58 PM, TopBilled said:

Tuesday March 16, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.37.44 AM

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.37.58 AM

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.38.11 AM

I had to look at MovieCollectorOh's website to find out why there were so many Elizabeth Taylor films on 16 March.  The theme is "Growing Up On Screen", and you can see by their progression that Liz is going from a teenager to middle-age here.  They repeat the same thing with Roddy McDowall later on in the late evening/early morning.  

2 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

I had to look at MovieCollectorOh's website to find out why there were so many Elizabeth Taylor films on 16 March.  The theme is "Growing Up On Screen", and you can see by their progression that Liz is going from a teenager to middle-age here.  They repeat the same thing with Roddy McDowall later on in the late evening/early morning.  

The previous week they aired several Dean Stockwell films, which went from 1945 to 1970.

• Thanks 1