Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not sure if it's been discussed already but I am very much looking forward to the Deborah Kerr marathon on September 30.  Never seen The Hucksters, Dream Wife, or Marriage on the Rocks and The Innocents and Black Narcissus are two that I like to watch when they're on. Tea and Sympathy and An Affair to Remember are two of my favorites as well but I own those on DVD.  Definitely an excellent lineup of movies for one of my favorite actresses.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TheGrandMaster said:

Not sure if it's been discussed already but I am very much looking forward to the Deborah Kerr marathon on September 30.  Never seen The Hucksters, Dream Wife, or Marriage on the Rocks and The Innocents and Black Narcissus are two that I like to watch when they're on. Tea and Sympathy and An Affair to Remember are two of my favorites as well but I own those on DVD.  Definitely an excellent lineup of movies for one of my favorite actresses.  

Yes, agree...excellent lineup indeed. BLACK NARCISSUS is one of my all-time favorite movies. 

DREAM WIFE is rather abysmal but it has a decent cast. 

31 minutes ago, BamaDillert said:

I guess the Spanish language films they had scheduled for September 20 aren’t happening anymore? Don’t see them anywhere on the schedule l.

No idea. Maybe they'll air in October..?