Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Short film name shown at the end of Calamity Jane today-- Help

liorah58

After watching Calamity Jane today I left the room just long enough to miss most of the short about "Maggie" being 265 pounds and needing to lose weight that was shown after the show to fill time.

She tried jumping rope and sit ups and eating salads with lots of mayo on it.  I would love to know the name and where I could see or get a copy of the whole thing.  It was so funny and I loved it!   Thank you for your help.   Lori   :)

After watching Calamity Jane today I left the room just long enough to miss most of the short about "Maggie" being 265 pounds and needing to lose weight that was shown after the show to fill time.

She tried jumping rope and sit ups and eating salads with lots of mayo on it.  I would love to know the name and where I could see or get a copy of the whole thing.  It was so funny and I loved it!   Thank you for your help.   Lori   :)

Lori,

There is also a very funny Marie Dressler film called REDUCING that TCM airs every so often. She and Polly Moran are frenemies that open a beauty spa, and as you can imagine in a comedy with a lot of slapstick, the results are pretty wild.

reducing_poster.jpg

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings