Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Missed Beginning of "Here's Your Life" 1966

JeanneCrain

According to the TCM schedule "Here's Your Life" was to begin quarter past the hour but it actually began quarter to the hour - hence the first half hour was missed - anyone else miss the beginning of this movie as well?

:angry:

I show the start for the movie as 1:45 AM Eastern Time.  

Interesting.

At this moment the online schedule I see shows 1:45 AM EST.

Interesting is right NOW my TCM schedule has been changed to 10:45 PM PST start time  :o

Since I opened the schedule earlier to verify time and now re-verified based upon your feedback - I currently have two TCM schedules opened with the two DIFFERENT start times - I'd take a picture and post but don't know how or if photos can be posted here.  :(

I've been DUPED!  :blink:

BTW: Appreciate the timely feedback

Interesting is right NOW my TCM schedule has been changed to 10:45 PM PST start time  :o

Since I opened the schedule earlier to verify time and now re-verified based upon your feedback - I currently have two TCM schedules opened with the two DIFFERENT start times - I'd take a picture and post but don't know how or if photos can be posted here.  :(

I've been DUPED!  :blink:

BTW: Appreciate the timely feedback

You're welcome, JeanneCrain.

I'm sorry you missed the first half hour of the movie.