Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tcm disaster movies

NipkowDisc

is tcm gonna run earthquake a few more times?...

'cause it be alright with me. :)

always a hoot seein' marjoe gortner as the psycho-guardsman and cop george kennedy punchin' out a fellow cop because he doan care about zsa-zsa gabor's hedge. :lol:

Perhaps TCM will air MAYDAY AT 40,000 FEET (1976) as it prominently features Marjoe Gortner as an ill-behaved prisoner who causes mayhem in mid-air. 

and before that Marjoe Gortner was in pray for the wildcats with Andy Griffith, William Shatner and Robert Reed. :)

and before that Marjoe Gortner was in pray for the wildcats with Andy Griffith, William Shatner and Robert Reed. :)

Yes, Angie Dickinson delivers that great line of dialogue while staring though a chain link fence as the 'boys' ride off into the desert on their motorcycles.

"Pray for the Wildcats."

Cheesy cinema at its best

Has Krakatoa, East of Java ever played on TCM?

I had a devil fo a time getting a VHS copy of it back in the day for a friend that worked on it.

Of course the joke is that Krakatoa is actually West of Java.

Big cast and some terrific effects for its day.

But if you start at Java and go east, eventually you will get to Krakatoa, unless you fall off the planet.

Wait a minute.  What's that again.  If you go east ....

... and you won't fall off the planet?

You're pulling my leg.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings