Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sally Fields You Look Marvelous!

ben42day

Jeeze, Sally Fields couldn't of looked better. I don't know how she does it but she still is one of the most beautiful women in the movie industry. It's like time stopped for her. She also has that beauty that outlives what most people would call beautiful when all they really mean is glamorous that's been done with smoke and mirrors and a whole lot of lipstick. The movies she picked were great as well and especially Friendly Persuasion is one of my favorites. It also is one of those movies that without profanity, sex or visual violence like on today's movies still beats most new movies I see today hands down and without any of the above mentioned that the movies industry thinks add to the allure which in translation means it makes more money at the box office which is scary to me because that makes me believe there must be a audience for it, duh, which there is. I think it's the same crowds that think wrestling is real. I don't know how it would be to do something you love for most of the years of your life. Look out saddam and gomorrah Hollywood's comings. Got any extra daughter's Mr Lot? I foresee a major rush coming. Hollywood has forgotten that their clients, us, like to use our brains and you took a lot of the fantasing away from us that we did seeing a beautiful woman with a low cut dress instead of now her being flat out in the raw and spewing out four letter words with all that class she has. Thanks Sally for being in the era of good movies and good movie making and thanks for the good picks movie wise.                        Bennett Scharf

I don't know how she does it but she still is one of the most beautiful women in the movie industry.

Agreed Sally Field looks fantastic.

But remember, she has a team of make-up, hair & fashion artists assisting her. And with appearance oh so important in the entertainment industry, I'm sure Sally devotes many, many hours to keeping herself fit & healthy. (much more than the average person)

I never understood the contempt and ridicule she has suffered from the public through recent years-I always thought she was adorable and a very good actress & comedienne. 

• Like 4

I don't know how she does it but she still is one of the most beautiful women in the movie industry.

Agreed Sally Field looks fantastic.

But remember, she has a team of make-up, hair & fashion artists assisting her. And with appearance oh so important in the entertainment industry, I'm sure Sally devotes many, many hours to keeping herself fit & healthy. (much more than the average person)

That makeup team was never quite so energetic as when she played Mary Todd Lincoln.  She not only looked about 80 in that movie, she looked as if she were at death's door.  Seeing her now on TCM is like seeing a completely different person, and I might add it's quite a relief.

I never understood the contempt and ridicule she has suffered from the public through recent years-I always thought she was adorable and a very good actress & comedienne.

Neither have I.  Smart, funny, gorgeous and adorable.  The complete package. 

• Like 4

Jeeze, Sally Fields couldn't of looked better. I don't know how she does it but she still is one of the most beautiful women in the movie industry. It's like time stopped for her. She also has that beauty that outlives what most people would call beautiful when all they really mean is glamorous that's been done with smoke and mirrors and a whole lot of lipstick. The movies she picked were great as well and especially Friendly Persuasion is one of my favorites. It also is one of those movies that without profanity, sex or visual violence like on today's movies still beats most new movies I see today hands down and without any of the above mentioned that the movies industry thinks add to the allure which in translation means it makes more money at the box office which is scary to me because that makes me believe there must be a audience for it, duh, which there is. I think it's the same crowds that think wrestling is real. I don't know how it would be to do something you love for most of the years of your life. Look out saddam and gomorrah Hollywood's comings. Got any extra daughter's Mr Lot? I foresee a major rush coming. Hollywood has forgotten that their clients, us, like to use our brains and you took a lot of the fantasing away from us that we did seeing a beautiful woman with a low cut dress instead of now her being flat out in the raw and spewing out four letter words with all that class she has. Thanks Sally for being in the era of good movies and good movie making and thanks for the good picks movie wise.                        Bennett Scharf

Down, boy.

Sally was also very good in Absence of Malice (1981) with Paul Newman

IMO that's both Field's and Newman's best movie, which is saying a lot.  I was SO glad when TCM added it to its lineup not that long ago.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings