Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

John Nash dies in a car crash

Bogie56

John Nash, the subject of Ron Howard's A Brilliant Mind has died in a car crash.

Just heard it on the BBC.

Seat belts in cabs. Maniac cab drivers better scrutinized before they get behind the wheel. Was this a gypsy cab driver?

And limos - Bob Simon (what a gigantic loss) also killed by a maniac driver.

Hopefully both drivers will get the death penalty.

Seat belts in cabs. Maniac cab drivers better scrutinized before they get behind the wheel. Was this a gypsy cab driver?

I thought the same thing - what a tragedy - to have lived through all those difficult times, and then this.

Yes,  it was a gypsy jazz guitar playing cab driver.  

Oops! I read.the title wrong. I thought it said Johnny Nash, the reggae.sinver best known for "I Can See Clearly Now", and "Stir It Up". I thought this thread would go the way of other obituary threads on musical stars, get reported and get moved.

Oops! I read.the title wrong. I thought it said Johnny Nash, the reggae.sinver best known for "I Can See Clearly Now", and "Stir It Up". I thought this thread would go the way of other obituary threads on musical stars, get reported and get moved.

Who would bother to do that?  These threads are short lived anyway.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings