Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

-- David Wooderson (Matthew McConaughey) in "Dazed and Confused" (1993).

• Like 1

"You...You've got me? Who's got you?"

-- Lois Lane (Margot Kidder), rescued from certain death by the Man of Steel (Christopher Reeve) in "Superman" (1978).

"Go pick me out a winner, Bobby."

-- New York Knights slugger Roy Hobbs (Robert Redford) to batboy Bobby Savoy (George Wilkosz) after the star's prized bat "Wonderboy" breaks in "The Natural" (1984). 

"You don't think I would carry loose change into combat do you?"

- Keenan Wynn as Col. Bat Guano in Dr. Strangelove; or How I learned to stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

"Fill your hand, you son of a ****!"

-- U.S. Marshal Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne), challenging "Lucky" Ned Pepper (Robert Duvall) and his gang in "True Grit" (1969).

"...in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

-- Harry Lime (Orson Welles) to Holly Martins (Joseph Cotten) in "The Third Man" (1949).

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

--Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) in "Casablanca" (1942), after he sees old flame Ilsa Lund (Ingrid Bergman) for the first time since the Germans invaded Paris.

"Watch the skies -- everywhere! Keep looking. Keep watching the skies!"

-- Reporter Ned "Scotty" Scott (Douglas Spencer), issuing a warning from the North Pole in "The Thing from Another World" (1951).

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

-- John Nada (former wrestler "Rowdy" Roddy Piper) in John Carpenter's "They Live" (1988), preparing to battle aliens masquerading as humans.

"First rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do NOT talk about Fight Club!" 

-- Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) to the Narrator (Edward Norton) in "Fight Club" (1999).

(...speaking of the movie AIRPLANE...)

Female voice public announcer: "Don't tell ME which zone is for stopping and which zone is for loading!"

Male voice public announcer: "Listen Betty. Don't start up with your white zone s**t again!"

• Like 1

"I'm loyal to you Master, I 'm your slave, I didn't betray you! Oh no, don't! Don't kill me! Let me live, please! Punish me - torture me - but let me live! I can't die with all those lives on my conscience, all that blood on my hands!"

- Renfield in Dracula 1931

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in."

-- Ricky Fitts (Wes Bentley) to Jane Burnham (Thora Birch) in "American Beauty" (1999).

"I think I'll mosey on down to the War Room and see what's cooking' on the Threat Board"

- George C. Scott as General Buck Turgidson, Dr. Strangelove: or, How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb