Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Commercial with Alan Rickman

alanrickfan

Has anyone seen the TMC commercials featuring celebrities drawing on a light panel? I heard Alan Rickman is featured in one these commercials. Evidently, he draws a picture of Jimmy Stewart. I would like a copy of the commercial with Alan Rickman, but don't know how to contact TCM in regards to when these commercials are scheduled to air.

Can anyone offer any assistance with this?

• 3 weeks later...

>>Has anyone seen the TMC commercials featuring celebrities drawing on a light panel? I heard Alan Rickman is featured in one these commercials. Evidently, he draws a picture of Jimmy Stewart. I would like a copy of the commercial with Alan Rickman, but don't know how to contact TCM in regards to when these commercials are scheduled to air. <<

I've really enjoyed these "Painting With Light" features that TCM is airing between films...what a great idea.

I've seen the clip with the brilliant Alan Rickman, and it's amazing what Mr. Rickman manages to convey about Jimmy Stewart between his light drawings (not an easy medium with which to work) and his poignant and charming observations and commentary about the classic actor.

As of late, this clip has been alternating with that of Ving Rhames (who discusses Humphrey Boggart in similar fashion). Look for these clips between films, generally after the end credits of a film have finished rolling, or just after the schedule for the next upcoming features is posted.

BM