Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Boards Are Humming

I don't know what it is, but these past few weeks have been marvellous.

Lots of activity, lots of entertainment, lots of camaraderie. These boards are happening.

Some much needed levity as well. This isn't a graduate.film.studies course.

• Like 5

Lots of activity, lots of entertainment, lots of camaraderie. These boards are happening.

I've noticed that. When you look down at the online list, you see the number of posters that are engaged. It's higher than usual. You can also see where people are. What amazes me, is how many of you are on Personal Messenger. I never use that, except in the (very) rare case that someone sends me a PM. What am I missing?

I've noticed that. When you look down at the online list, you see the number of posters that are engaged. It's higher than usual. You can also see where people are. What amazes me, is how many of you are on Personal Messenger. I never use that, except in the (very) rare case that someone sends me a PM. What am I missing?

A really good soap

:P

• Like 1

I agree. So many threads by a lot of posters, not just the same ole posters hogging the bds. Absolutely, we must also give alot of credit to Tor Johnson :D;)

• Like 1

What amazes me, is how many of you are on Personal Messenger. I never use that, except in the (very) rare case that someone sends me a PM. What am I missing?

Not a blessed thing.

This includes an unusual number of old threads being.resurrected, including the inexplicable and confusing return of one on SUTS 2013.
  • Like 1

This includes an unusual number of old threads being.resurrected, including the inexplicable and confusing return of one on SUTS 2013.

If it had been SLUTS 2013, then we'd have something going.

• Like 4

Perhaps they will disappear due to lack of interest in good order.

Plenty of old threads are brought back to page one on a regular basis. Surely you know that. Let us please stop making these unnecessary jabs. Thanks.

Perhaps they will disappear due to lack of interest in good order.

I don't think they will, because I am restructuring some of those threads and as they undergo changes they will probably stay on page one. You are welcome to comment on them and read them, because they contain some good information about previous SUTS.

Just a general observation...

And the continued practice by some who write on the boards their continued belief that they know more about film than the rest of us. I can't stand it when these individuals come on various threads and interject their observations when what they have to say is not needed and/or more importantly not welcomed at all. Turns my stomach...

• Like 2

Just a general observation...

And the continued practice by some who write on the boards their continued belief that they know more about film than the rest of us. I can't stand it when these individuals come on various threads and interject their observations when what they have to say is not needed and/or more importantly not welcomed at all. Turns my stomach...

I would expect that nobody is forcing you to read those threads, or to read those particular comments...correct? That is what the Ignore feature helps someone with stomach trouble avoid. Just a general observation from me.

Also, I don't see anyone acting like they know more about film than anyone else. I think we have people with very specific areas of expertise. Maybe it's time to stop bashing and to find what's relevant in those posts. Just a suggestion... :)