Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what does it say when the most pleasant thing you can find on sunday is a block of Here's Lucys on cozi?

not a helluva lot. my other thought for today. so when?

so when?...

so when does the passing of beau biden get declared a national day of mourning? :huh:

what does it say when the most pleasant thing you can find on sunday is a block of Here's Lucys on cozi?
so when?...
so when does the passing of beau biden get declared a national day of mourning? :huh:

The Bad Seed is a good movie.   Does it remind you of your childhood?     You complain a lot just like Rhoda when you don't get your way.     :o     

The Bad Seed is a good movie.   Does it remind you of your childhood?     You complain a lot just like Rhoda when you don't get your way.     :o     

I was actually a very quiet non-troublesome little fellow. :)

I just saw STALAG 17 on MOVIES tonight, and they're now showing SUNSET BOULEVARD.  But, I'm now watching the game and hoping the Tigers don't embarass themselves...AGAIN!

Sepiatone

so when?...

Geez, no matter your politics, the death of  the VP's son of brain cancer, is very much deserving of some newstime AND sympathy to the Biden family.

:(

• Like 1

so when?...

Why don't you go to church. That can be very helpful ... so I'm told.

so when?...

"Columbo" at 8 on ME-TV is always a good bet.