Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can you help me with a movie title?

Hello, I am been searching forever for a movie title. I don't remember the title or the actors, so as you can imagine the search has been difficult. The main character is a woman who works as a typewriter. She has a difficult time finding a place to rent, because she is viewed as a freak because of her job. Finally she finds a house of freaks including a woman who is rewriting the dictionary. The woman falls for her employer. The woman and her employer always end their arguments with "Knife, Scissors" Because a different couple could never resolve the fight over what caused a cut on their wedding night. The couple breaks up. The woman starts her own school for typewriters, and send her ex-boyfriend the bad students, until he goes to investigate why all of them his new employees are so bad at their job. He finds her and of course the get back together. If anyone can help me with this movie title I would really appreciate it. Thank You.

Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...