Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
trentrey

Out of the Past podcast

Hello!

Is the podcast available for an Android app, or only in iTunes? It isn't on Stitcher, which is my usual go-to.

Thanks,

Trent

Hello!

Is the podcast available for an Android app, or only in iTunes? It isn't on Stitcher, which is my usual go-to.

Thanks,

Trent

You mean to rent or buy?

Hello!

Thanks,

Trent

It's on libsyn, and the link here http://outofthepast.libsyn.com has direct mp3 downloads

I've listened to most of the podcast in the car through subscribing on iTunes, and it's a nice supplement even for us who have already logged in and are planning to commit time to this. Hearing Richard's enthusiasm, passion, and attention to detail is certainly encouraging and I can't wait to see how these modules and video lessons are laid out!

I've also listened to previous episodes of the "Out of the Past" podcast and they're fun and very informative.

• Like 1

Thanks for the nice words about the podcast! I started doing that podcast back in 2005 with Shannon Clute, and we have over 52 episodes investigating film noir.

Many of the episodes are on films that are in TCM's Summer of Darkness film festival.

I am only assigning a handful of podcasts in this course, but everyone is welcome to listen to more if you have a commute or want something to listen to on the go. The podcast has always been free and you can download all of our episodes are our website (or if you have it, you can subscribe to us in iTunes under "Out of the Past: Investigating Film Noir" in their podcast section):

outofthepast.libsyn.com

Shannon and I also have our other noir website: www.noircast.net if you are interested in other projects Shannon and I have done over the years. 

Thanks!