Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bob Mitchum nite

NipkowDisc

didn't like The Hunters much at all, Powell was trying to channel James Michener or something. always enjoy The Enemy Below and also watched Split Second and really enjoyed it. doesn't your heart just go out to Alexis Smith's character? :D when murderous psycho Stephen MacNally finally gets the car unstuck and hightails it back to the ghost town and the bomb detonates, did anyone catch the car being blown away? good special effect. :)

Later remade, without permission or credit, as the Star Trek episode "Balance of Terror":

b4qTiug.jpg

AzR0pi7.jpg

yeah, they did that too with an episode of voyage to the bottom of the sea guest-starring Michael Ansara.

of course, vttbots co-star David Hedison was Mr. Ware in The Enemy Below.

when murderous psycho Stephen MacNally finally gets the car unstuck and hightails it back to the ghost town and the bomb detonates, did anyone catch the car being blown away? good special effect. :)

I did. That was pretty cool, eh? That's the kind of film I like to see when I get home from work.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings