Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The bull dog drummond films

28Silent

I use enjoyed  these films .Many of them were premieres.I'm wondering why ,since many of those films were produced at Paramount,That the Signias our cut out in these prints? I'm guessing is that paramount had so much product that they decide to have another company release them or these are survivng t.v prints.They were released on t,v in the fities ? may be.But here were some that were not premiered .The 1929 Ronald Coleman version was not the first film.The first film was in England ,back in 1922. Bull Dog Drummond stariing Carlyle Balckwell. There was a second talkie made in 1930,Temple Tower staring Kenneth Mckenna  and Marceline Day.Then there was the 1952 short Bulldog Drummond  starring Rober Beatty, Proceeds, Bull Dog Drummond Peril,Oh yes,there was a second silent movie ,The third around ,1925. Jack Buchanan played him.  Then There was Bull Dog Jack,1935, .Starring Jack Pennington and Fay Wray,about Bull dog ,played by Anthol Flemming,who end in a car wreck ,his best friend agrees to masquerades as Bull.All the John Howard verisions were shot in Melrose ,at the Paramount sound stages,and not on location of England ,France or Afrika .The last one i saw might of used the left over set from wings ,maybe.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings