Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Programming Challenge #29- "There's No Place Like Home" VOTING THREAD!! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!

speedracer5

POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED!!!

As the outgoing Challenge host winner, it is my honor to crown our new winner who will host Challenge #30.

...drum roll please...

The winner of "The TCM Programming Challenge #29" is....

LYDECKER!!

Final results:

Barton Keyes: 3

Lydecker: 6

Skimpole: 2

Lonesome Polecat: 5

Congratulations Lydecker! And congratulations to all of the participants for creating such wonderful schedules. 

I look forward to seeing what Lydecker brings to the next challenge and for getting to participate in the next one!

I am totally shocked.  I've been out of town for a few days, returned late last night, 

and since I could not fall asleep, started writing down some ideas for my next schedule.

Now, I guess I'll have to save them for another day. 

Thanks so much to everyone  --  The folks who were kind enough to vote for my schedule,

all of the participants with their incredible schedules who make doing this so much fun

and speedracer5 for running the challenge.  I loved the "Home" challenge and the

Behind the Scenes SOTM and I particularly appreciated the additional premiere allotment.  

I thought pinning the challenges and rules was brilliant and I will definitely steal that idea 

for the next Challenge.  I know this was your first time as Moderator, speedracer, but

you ran everything perfectly.  Great job.

Let me know when you want to start the next challenge.  I'm thinking September but

if you think you'd like to go at it sooner, that's fine with me.

Thanks again to all (especially Slavko Vorkapich!)

Lydecker

• Like 3

I just wanted to make a correction:

Lydecker received 7 votes

LonesomePolecat received 6 votes.

Sorry.  I was tallying everyone's votes on paper and got to the last two and went ahead and made the winner announcement without actually putting the last two votes on the paper.  I then referred to said paper when posting the announcement. 

Just wanted to make sure that everyone who posted in the thread and PM'd me know that their votes counted and were included in the overall tallies :-)