Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Silent Sunday

tokjat2000

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'd like to know when they're starting to play silent movies again. Do You Know? Or, do you know how to find out? I also stay up till 1:30 or 2 to watch them, and I have to wake up for school at 5:30. I know what you mean.

Thanks.

Sunday nights are being devoted to the great Harold Lloyd this month, and most of his films were silent, so I guess they will take the place of Silent Sunday Night for this month. Also, check the print version of the monthly schedule for any silents being shown in between. I find that the "print" version of the monthly schedule is much easier to read.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank TCM for the wonderful month of April. Admiration for Harold Lloyd evidently runs through my family blood - my great-grandmother, grandmother, mom, and I all love his silent comedies. I hope to see more silent movie stars highlighted as the star of the month - especially Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks, and Buster Keaton. I am happy that I caught all of Lloyd's silents and most of his talkies. Thank God I'm a college student and I can afford to stay up late (I always make sure my classes are later in the day). Thanks again so very much!