Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am new here but i read the post for feb and march this year no post about the passing of Sandra Dee ,and i stayed home and watch tcm and there was no mention of it or not a tribute for her .If Im correct why is she overlooked she was a very talented actress and should get the same respect that others stars receive on TCM.I loved all her movies and she is missed.

Haven't got time to look for the 'other' thread - hardly have any time on the computer since my son came back from Switzerland. Very glad to have him home, but sorry that I'm missing this wonderful group. :-(

I love Sandy Dee movies - and mostly Bobby Darin. I know that they weren't great movies but I just love watching the two of them together - - - or apart - - - anyway. I've been watching a lot of 'Beyond the Sea' (I LOVE that movie!) in order to get my 'fix' hehe. I guess it's kinda like those of you who like Doris and Rock movies - I don't like either of them, but I sure understand why those of you who do, enjoy their movies even if they aren't 'great' by the usual standards. I'd watch Bobby Darin read the phone book. :-O