Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
auntchilada2u

Finding That Rare DVD

I am looking for a DVD of Sophia Loren and Omar Sharif in the 1967 movie "More Than A Miracle". Does anyone have any knowledge as to where I can purchase this movie? If you do please let your dear old Aunt Chilada know I'd be so appreciative! Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up! Is there anyway to get the studio to release this in DVD format that anyone may know of? This really is a good movie. Thanks again for the speedy reply! Have a great day!

Have you tried going on fan sites for the two stars? Die-hard fans of Loren and Shariff probably have the films and may be willing to sell you a copy. Try that first, then check out EBAY. I have had good luck with both.

Good Luck to you on your search.

I have resorted to having my sweetie record all my favorite TCM movies on DVDs for me, I just gave up waiting for my favorite movies to come out on DVD. I now have excellent copies of Baby Doll and Bed of Roses, 2 movies that will probably never be available on VHS or DVD. You may want to get yourself a DVD recorder.