Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just finished taking the first quiz, and i must say, i don't recall ever being so enthusiastic about taking a quiz back when i was in college.

thank you 

• Like 5

Ha Ha same, it makes me regret that I didn't start getting serious about film until after college.

I got a 100 :)

• Like 3

95% for me too! I really loved the article  "Low Company, High Style: The Eternal Allure of Film Noir" By Eddie Muller. He really brought up a lot of great points. Greed, lust, jealousy, and revenge, who could ask more from film!

• Like 1

95% for me too! I really loved the article "Low Company, High Style: The Eternal Allure of Film Noir" By Eddie Muller. He really brought up a lot of great points. Greed, lust, jealousy, and revenge, who could ask more from film!

Wait a minute! Oh crap...I thought he said it was on the 13th! It's due on the 13th!
  • Like 2

I bragged to my kids (recent summa **** laude college grad and high school junior) I got 100%!

• Like 4

19 out of 20 but I know I answered correctly on all of them, I swear the computer recorded the wrong answer for question 17. *grumble*

I did not do too well on the first quiz (i think its because its a timed quiz) i hate taking tests anyways but the good news is i still past! 

I think i was worrying about the quiz so much over the few days it just ruined me as i said its timed so that did not help me also.

• Like 3

I did not do too well on the first quiz (i think its because its a timed quiz) i hate taking tests anyways but the good news is i still past!

I think i was worrying about the quiz so much over the few days it just ruined me as i said its timed so that did not help me also.

Popcorn...If your'e learning new things,by taking this course....that's all that matters. ????
  • Like 2

Wait a minute! Oh crap...I thought he said it was on the 13th! It's due on the 13th!

Ya it's due tonight by midnight EST. but don't let everyone scare you, if you done the reading, the quiz is a cake walk.

• Like 3

yeah, it's no big deal, mostly just fun....try not to stress over it and enjoy the lectures

Hi Popcorn97: Just read your comment. You will be pleased to know I am adding extra time to all future quizzes. It's not my goal to have students worrying about time on the quiz. I want everyone to focus on building a solid foundation of noir knowledge, because each week builds on the previous week. It's my goal to have you all masterminds of film noir by the end of Week 9! Investigating the case of film noir is meant to be fun and engaging. 

And another important goal to keep in mind is to enjoy these incredible movies! I mean what course has really ever been able to offer 100+ films in such a short time frame. We got to keep pinching ourselves this isn't some dream - we really have one of the great film noir festivals airing right now every Friday!

• Like 1

woohoo another 100% on quiz #3, and this time there were 4 screaming kids in the house. proudest of this one yet

Since the quiz time limit is no more

the first test after that I only got one wrong,

and the newest quiz we just had i scored a 100 on it!! )

• Like 1