Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For those who live in (or near) the San Francisco Bay Area, Stanford Theatre has released their summer film schedule, which includes a few Films Noir and those with noir elements such as:

The Letter

Scarlet Street

Beat the Devil

Witness for the Prosecution

Of Human Bondage

For those who don't already know about Stanford Theatre, it is a 1925 movie palace that shows only classic films. It is a gorgeous theatre that has maintained its original structure complete with a Wurlitzer Organ.

http://www.stanfordtheatre.org/calendars/Summer%202015.html

• Like 3

I'll have to look into that -- especially when I want to escape the heat of the valley.

For those who live in (or near) the San Francisco Bay Area, Stanford Theatre has released their summer film schedule, which includes a few Films Noir and those with noir elements such as:

The Letter

Scarlet Street

Beat the Devil

Witness for the Prosecution

Of Human Bondage

For those who don't already know about Stanford Theatre, it is a 1925 movie palace that shows only classic films. It is a gorgeous theatre that has maintained its original structure complete with a Wurlitzer Organ.

http://www.stanfordtheatre.org/calendars/Summer%202015.html

Oh my gosh! I'm here for the Shirley Temple show...and there are sooo many people to see her costume exhibit,that I can't even get in the gallery!! Like 20 costumes on display though. Pretty darn cool.
  • Like 1

Oh my gosh! I'm here for the Shirley Temple show...and there are sooo many people to see her costume exhibit,that I can't even get in the gallery!! Like 20 costumes on display though. Pretty darn cool.

I just got back from Palo Alto. I stood about a half hour in line before entering the annex. Lots of cool stuff. Then I watched Poor Little Rich Girl. Love seeing the Tin Man (Jack Haley) before he was the Tin Man.

• Like 1

I just got back from Palo Alto. I stood about a half hour in line before entering the annex. Lots of cool stuff. Then I watched Poor Little Rich Girl. Love seeing the Tin Man (Jack Haley) before he was the Tin Man.

I finally got in after the movie "Wee Willie Winkie" I can't believe she saved all that. Amazing to get a chance to see those things. Must of took 200 photos.

Glad you went...people really don't know how cool that is.